Friday, January 09, 2015

Bright Hope

In Christ we have a vibrancy...
An energy of life and light.
He buoys us up for each new day.
Our hopes and dreams in Him are bright.

Never ever give up hope,
For He can open a new door,
Giving you new depth of vision...
Brand new thoughts you can explore.

His perspectives spur us on
To reach up to a higher goal.
Life can be much more exciting
When we find His chosen role.

"For you are my hope, O Lord God. You are my trust from my youth and the source of my confidence."
Psalm 71:5 Amplified Bible

"And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ (right up to the time of His return), developing (that good work) and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you."
Philippians 1:6 Amplified Bible

© 2015 Arlene Schwartzkopf