Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Worthy Book

I want to be a worthy book
Where God will write and folks can look.
Pages filled with joy and praise
And inspirations all my days.

Fill my pages, Lord, I pray.
I wait on You, Your thoughts to weigh.
Let Your wisdom richly flow,
Encouragement in hearts to sow.

Fill my pages with Your light,
With cheeriness which will be bright.
Bring refreshment and delight.
In my book, Lord, write, write, write...

I am but an empty page
Unless with You I will engage.
In my book will be a story.
May its pages bring You glory.

"Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You (You only and altogether) do I wait (expectantly) all the day long."
Psalm 25:4-5 Amplified Bible

© 2015 Arlene Schwartzkopf