Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Answer Came

I needed an answer... for some time I prayed.
But it seemed my “direction” was somewhat delayed.
Then one day God gave me a brand new suggestion.
My answer came when I asked the right question!

I now have a challenge to follow His lead.
By grace He will help me in how to proceed.
For all this to happen... on Him I depend.
He is my Helper, my Guide and my Friend.

Our God is faithful... He hears every prayer
And adds to us wisdom, our hearts to prepare.
Then, in His timing, He moves us ahead,
Encouraging us... our “new wings” to spread.

“The Lord is my Strength and my (impenetrable) Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him.”
Psalm 28:7 Amplified Bible

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf