Wednesday, July 16, 2014

God Is With Us

When sometimes I feel that I’m all alone,
I’ll recount my blessings and care God has shown.
So many times I did not feel strong,
But in hindsight I know that I was just wrong.

God was right with me, spilling out grace,
Offering love, my fears to erase.
When I had need He always was there.
He helped me carry what I could not bear.

Our God is faithful, His mercy to show.
He is here with me... this truth I know.
I must remember I’m not all alone.
I will rejoice in the love He has shown.

“Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.”
Psalm 103:2 KJV

“It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed,because his compassions fail not. They are newevery morning: great is thy faithfulness.”
Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV

© 2014 Arlene Schwartzkopf