Friday, May 31, 2013

New Every Morn

If you have days when you’re feeling quite worn,
Remember, God’s mercies are new every morn.
It’s He Who will help you and give you new zest
To run with new vigor and meet every test.

You may be behind when you get out of bed
And wonder just how you will come out ahead.
Rejoice in the Lord! Be glad for the morn.
It is His pleasure, your day to adorn...

With beauty and goodness and riches untold.
He’ll give you perspective to recognize “gold”.
Your day will be blessed. You’ll have a new view
Of God’s lovingkindness and His love for you.

“Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee. Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.”
Psalm 63:3-4 KJV

“This is the day which the Lord hath made; I will rejoice and be glad in it.”
Psalm 118:24 KJV

“It is of the Lord’s mercies and lovingkindness that we are not consumed, because His (tender) compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness.”
Lamentations 3:22-23 Amplified Bible

© 2013 Arlene Schwartzkopf