Wednesday, February 13, 2013

When Children Speak

If a child wants to talk, he needs to be heard.
Let him express himself. Catch every word.
As you show interest he'll learn to express
His feelings and thoughts of joy or distress.

And when you listen he'll start to feel worth.
He won't be afraid new ideas to birth.
He'll know you're his friend... to you he will run.
In all his excitement you both will have fun!

"And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: and when he had taken him in his arms, he said unto them, whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me."
Mark 9:36 KJV

"And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?"
Matthew 21:16 KJV

© 2013 Arlene Schwartzkopf