Monday, October 08, 2012

Peace In The Storm

Though trials come and storm winds blow,
Though troubling waters overflow,
Jesus speaks, "I am your peace.
I will make the storm to cease."

"When I am there to keep you steady
You won't fail... in Me you're ready
To o'ercome your stormy test.
I will give you calm and rest."

"Trust in Me... do not have fear.
When you call, I will be near.
I will speak into your 'storm'
And all your circumstance transform."

"And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him. And behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waters: but he was asleep. And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish. and he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm."
Matthew 8:23-26 KJV

© 2012 Arlene Schwartzkopf