Saturday, October 27, 2012

Days Well-Lived

Some days seem so ordinary.
Others are "ho-hum".
But I can still rejoice and sing
And not be down... as some.

I know God is working
To perfect that which concerns me.
My life rests within His hand.
From needless worry I am free.

In simple things I'll be alert
So I don't miss what He might say.
All that He would teach me
Will prepare me for another day.

I will rest and be content
Until He says to make some change.
But I won't "move" until He speaks,
Lest His timing I shortchange.

"The Lord will perfect that which concerns me."
Psalm 138:8 Amplified Bible

"I will cry to God Most High, Who performs on my behalf and rewards me - Who brings to pass (His purposes) for me and surely completes them!"
Psalm 57:2 Amplified Bible

© 2012 Arlene Schwartzkopf