Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moving Forward

Lately the Lord has been prompting me to complete tasks which have just been sitting there, but which I have not addressed. I want to share what He said to me because I believe it will help many others...

"When I give opportunity, do not be slow to move. Respond quickly, for time is of much importance.

Go after what I say with much enthusiasm. Dig in... move forward.

Be ready to hear My voice... stay "tuned"... and I will direct your paths.

Rise up and tackle those wearisome tasks... this time you will break through and get them done."

God is so good to encourage us when we are weary. When He spoke this to me it was like a breath of fresh air, because I knew in His strength I was going to be able to complete what was in front of me to do.

I pray that this will be a blessing to many... as it was to me.

© 2012 Arlene Schwartzkopf