Saturday, December 11, 2010

God's Touch Of Beauty

Color is a special gift... those reds and yellows, greens and blues,
Given to delight our lives with myriad tints and shades and hues.
We have a kaleidoscope of brilliance painted all about.
Of God's love and beauty we should never ever have a doubt.

If we picture everything in shades of white and black and gray,
How dull our lives would soon become... how weary, boring and blase'.
I am grateful for God's gifts... expression of His awesome love...
The spilling out of glorious beauty in the earth from Heaven above.

"O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!"
Psalm 8:9 KJV

"I wll praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High."
Psalm 9:1-2 KJV

© 2010 Arlene Schwartzkopf