Monday, November 02, 2009

The Door Of His Presence

Blessed are those who wait on Me,
Who hearken to My voice.
Blessed are those who find My rest,
Who deep within rejoice.

Many walk right by the "door"
And hurry on their way.
I long to spend some time with them
And speak into their day.

I am always waiting for
The slightest nod or smile...
Of fellowship with those I love,
To make their lives worthwhile.

I have sorrow as I watch them
Suffer pain and trial,
And ponder why they cannot see
They're living in denial.

As they rush along their path
They'll need Me more and more,
And I will be here waiting...
If they'll enter at My door.

"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."
Psalm 16:11 KJV

© 2009 Arlene Schwartzkopf