Saturday, October 10, 2009

Answers For Today

If your feet are weary from the path on which you tread,
And you wake up every morning with a sense of fear and dread,
If your arms hang down from the weight and load you bear
And confusion seems to keep you from the Word and daily prayer...

There is help so very near to make your burden light...
And answers which you have not seen... bright and also right!
In the Word is wisdom which is current for today...
Aid with proven worth which will keep you from life's fray.

You will find firm footing so your feet will never slip.
Studying the Word of God will help you "get a grip".
Here is strength and hope for a new and better day.
God will light your path as you read His word and pray.

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."
Psalm 119:105 KJV

"For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness."
II Samuel 22:29 KJV

"Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip."
II Samuel 22:37 KJV

© 2009 Arlene Schwartzkopf