Saturday, April 19, 2008

Always Look Up

When there's nowhere to turn, I will always look up.
For though I be poor, God will give a full cup.
My soul and my spirit He surely will feed.
He is sufficient to meet all my need.

Though life whirls about me, I shall not thirst.
By His lovingkindness my life is immersed.
He gives inspiration and strength deep within
And pours out the confidence I need to win.

I will look up and in His promise dwell.
In Him I will prosper and surely excel!
I have no challenge which He cannot meet.
All my provision in Him is complete.

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."
Psalm 23:1-3 KJV

© 2008 Arlene Schwartzkopf