Sunday, June 10, 2007

Grateful

Precious Jesus.....

I am so thankful for every new day
And want to use each one the very best way.
You are the Maker and Giver of all.
I'm grateful for Your gifts..... for big and for small.

As Your love and Your joy You graciously share,
Of Your precious presence I'm always aware.
I'm never alone, for You're at my side.
In sweet fellowswhip with You I'll abide.

Troubles may come and troubles may go,
And yet in the midst of them I always know
That You will be faithful to carry me through.
I need not be anxious..... because I know You.

You're always there for me.
Thank You, Jesus.

"Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee, thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name."
Psalm 63:3-4 KJV

© 2006 Arlene Schwartzkopf