Sunday, February 26, 2006

Follow The Leader

Children have a game they like to play, called "Follow the Leader". The idea is to watch the leader and then do exactly as he does. Small children love to mimic, and they take great delight in following along. They are fresh and open and uninhibited.

How much this is how the Lord wants us to be. He wants us to become as little children and follow Him. As we do that maybe He will....

"Set my feet upon a rock and establish my steps..."
Psalm 40:2b
or
Lead me to "run through a troop and leap over a wall..."
Psalm 18:29
or
"Make me to lie down in green pastures, lead me beside still waters, or restore my soul."
Psalm 23:1-3

The Lord wants to show each of us a path. He will lead each of us differently, for He knows our individual needs..... and each path that He gives will be exactly right for us.

"His sheep follow Him, for they know His voice."
John 10:4 NKJ

© 2006 Arlene Schwartzkopf