Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Bright Future

Sin creates blotches which we can't erase
Except through our Lord and His saving grace.
Without Salvation the future is dim.
Heaven is bright, outer darkness is grim.

Some day we'll step through eternity's door
And have opportunity Heav'n to explore.
Tears and affliction will be left behind.
The joy of God's presence is what we will find.

What expectation we have in the Lord!
His sweet Salvation brings Heav'nly reward.
We have God's promise... the future is bright!
Heaven's reward our hope should excite!

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to set with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."
Revelation 3:20-21 KJV

© 2011 Arlene Schwartzkopf