Monday, April 12, 2010

A Real Pest

Confusion causes snarls and it truly is a pest!
It scrambles even simple things and gives my patience test.
Unexpected things can happen... this I understand.
But little things which aren't in order from me should be banned!

Confusion robs my energy and tends to slow me down.
Sometimes order just gets lost... this really makes me frown!
Order has a beauty and eliminates much stress.
It's much to be desired for a life which has finesse.

When my home has order, quick to follow is God's peace.
Order drives out conflict, and all tensions have release.
Always this takes planning, and it's so much worth the work.
But if I do not do it, then confusion comes to lurk.

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace..."
I Corinthians 14:33 KJV

© 2010 Arlene Schwartzkopf